The February HPS&ST Newsletter is on the web at:
- The 16th Biennial International History and Philosophy of Science and Science Teaching Group (IHPST) Conference, Calgary, Canada. 3-7 July, 2022
- Review: History, Philosophy and Science Teaching: A Personal Story (Springer 2021)
- Royal Society Biographical Memoirs
- University of Leeds, History & Philosophy of Science Online Seminar Series, Spring 2022
- Science & Education Open Access Articles
- HPS&ST in Latin America
- East European Network for Philosophy of Science (EENPS) 2022 Conference
- Opinion Piece: From conceptual change to scientific imagination: An interdisciplinary workshop at the crossroads of HPS and science education research.
- Cosmic Harmonies’: A Symposium Celebrating the Life, Science, Music, and Legacy of William Herschel (1738-1822), University of York (UK), 19 June 2022
- Fourth International Conference of the German Society for Philosophy of Science
- The Konrad Lorenz Institute for Evolution and Cognition Research (KLI)
- PhD Award in HPS&ST, Floor Koeleman
- Vale: Michael Hoskin (1930–2021)
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
- HPS&ST Related Organisations and Websites
Please do feel free to forward this email to any local, national or international lists whose members you think would appreciate knowing of the newsletter and its web location. Forwarding the notification email is a very easy and efficient way of multiplying the readership and so increasing awareness of HPS&ST matters.
Contributions to the newsletter (publications, thematic issues, conferences, Opinion Page, etc.) are welcome and should be sent direct to the editor:
Michael R. Matthews, UNSW, firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, simply click the UNSUBSCRIBE link in the footer of this email.
Alternatively, if you have friends, colleagues or students who would like to subscribe to the list, tell them to send a message SUBSCRIBE message to: email@example.com
A/Professor Michael R. Matthews
School of Education, UNSW, Sydney 2052, Australia
Editor, HPS&ST Research Handbook (3 vols)
Editor, Mario Bunge Festschrift
Editor, HPS&ST Newsletter