The April HPS&ST Newsletter is on the web at:
- Third IUHPST Essay Prize in History and Philosophy of Science
- Science History Institute Receives CLIR Grant to Digitize Papers of Georg and Max Bredig
- Conference, Société de philosophie des sciences, September 8-10, 2021, University of Mons
- Executive Director, History of Science Society (USA)
- Assistant Editor Required, HPSST Newsletter
- IHPST 2021 Webinars
- Philosophy of Science Association (PSA) Covid Teaching Resources
- Dibner Award, Society for the History of Technology
- Opinion Page: The Abuses of Popper, Charlotte Sleigh
- History of Science YouTube Channel
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
- HPS&ST Related Organisations and Websites
The Table of Contents and web-link of the HPS&ST Newsletter is sent monthly to about 9,500 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The newsletter is readable and downloadable from the website above.
The newsletter is also sent to different HPS lists and to science education lists.
The newsletter seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns.
Please do feel free to forward this email to any local, national or international lists whose members you think would appreciate knowing of the newsletter and its web location. Forwarding the notification email is a very easy and efficient way of multiplying the readership and so increasing awareness of HPS&ST matters.