The May HPS&ST Newsletter is on the web at:
- Assistant Editor Required, HPSST Newsletter
- Conceptual Change: Bridging the Gap Between History and Philosophy of Science (HPS) and Science Education, Interdisciplinary Workshop @ Utrecht University
- Pittsburgh Centre for Philosophy of Science
- Conference on the History of Science in Education, São Paulo – Campinas, October 26-29, 2021
- Philosophy of Science Association (PSA) Covid Teaching Resources
- Opinion Page: Abusing Popper Jeremy Shearmur, Emeritus Fellow, Australian National University
- Recent HPS&ST Research Articles
- Recent HPS&ST Related Books
- Coming HPS&ST Related Conferences
- HPS&ST Related Organisations and Websites
The Table of Contents and web-link of the HPS&ST Newsletter is sent monthly to about 9,500 individuals who directly or indirectly have an interest in the connections of history and philosophy of science with theoretical, curricular and pedagogical issues in science teaching, and/or interests in the promotion of more engaging and effective teaching of the history and philosophy of science. The newsletter is readable and downloadable from the website above.
The newsletter is also sent to different HPS lists and to science education lists.
The newsletter seeks to serve the diverse international community of HPS&ST scholars and teachers by disseminating information about events and publications that connect to HPS&ST concerns.
Please do feel free to forward this email to any local, national or international lists whose members you think would appreciate knowing of the newsletter and its web location. Forwarding the notification email is a very easy and efficient way of multiplying the readership and so increasing awareness of HPS&ST matters.